Unigine Heaven Benchmark Download for PC is a potent tool. We can use it to determine the stability of a GPU under stressful circumstances. You can check the cooling system’s potential under the most extensive heat output. Its current model 4.0 is a GPU-intensive standard. So, They have hammered graphics cards into the constraints.
- That powerful tool can use to learn the equilibrium of a GPU. You can use this under stressful conditions, besides checking the cooling system’s potential under the most considerable heat output. It provides completely unbiased outcomes. It creates actual in-game making workloads across all platforms.
How to Unigine Heaven Benchmark Download:
Now you can download Heaven Benchmark 4.0. It has a DirectX 11 GPU benchmark based on an innovative Unigine engine. It reveals that the enchanting magic of floating islands with a tiny village. You can hide in the cloudy skies.
Unigine Heaven Benchmark Download Review:
- Here’s the benchmark have on benchmark unigene heaven benchmark 4.0 basic edition. We have the language preset. I use a custom preset because I want to use it in full screen and my five-by-four aspect ratio. It is inside a multi-monitor thing that disables everything. It is on the most setting. Let’s click run here. We have a few keys. We can play around.
- It can run the program in a benchmarking model. We can toggle the wireframe, as you can see. Here it’s made out of wires lines. That’s joy and so on this one. Now it’s running around here. We have some controls. Let’s go to the camera and big three OK free that stops the view from going ahead and instead.
- You can use the mouse the cursor and hold down the left click, and then you can move around. If you don’t hold down the left click, then only the cursor is moving OK. You’re on cinematic it’s moving by itself free that’s free movement using the mouse plus the WASD keys. I see shooter games.
- You can move around OK and walk the third option with that one. It falls to the ground because the middle one free. If I select that one, I can go up, and it stays. There so I’m up in the air, I can go up on the roof. If I want, OK, so now we are on free other options. Here focus aperture is like on DSLR cameras.
- Now this one is a blur. You pull it to the left—the background of faraway objects blurred and aperture. You see closer see further DSLR-like controls. Let’s go to the second the third one you hire month. Here you can move around and look for the Sun you. We will control the Sun’s position in the sky. You like this one to the left or the right and now.
- It’s a night where we control the Sun’s position on the sky each day. Let’s take a look here, and they’ll move it around can turn on the lights. If you want right, they write a very nice day. We can go to a different place if you wish to, that takes out a bit of time.
- Let’s go to another location up here onto this below and hold down the shift key. You go to faster. I can see the floating islands here building cities. So, they’re moving. They’re adorable now. Let’s control the Sun, oops dark and the lovely back. If desolation the fourth one, this is containing the stones.
- Let’s stones and rooftops things like that; well, look at the heat coming off from here. Let’s go to a different place so you can see the rocks. They can see the stones by controlling scale factor and distance here at the desolation. You can see that these stones are letters or more.
- That’s the scale back door and space. OK, now let’s go to settings here. We have the resolution of the screen 1280 x 1024 gets five by four resolution anti-aliasing. It’s in the most significant location. I want to turn it off. So, It will not work. Now notice that X is the darker.
- I set to a most significant value and click OK, and everything is much brighter. So let’s set it back to 1.0. Meanwhile, you can hear the power source unit. So it’s not a video card that’s noisy my system. But the power source on it discards this Radeon r9 206 consuming quite some power 250 watts.
- I don’t play with this because we will need some loading times. So let’s close it quality medium and low this will also restart it. Now I lowered the rate. OK, let’s get back to ultrasound. I had to put the headphones on.
- You go back to the benchmark mode and see what’s going on here, and now it’s benchmarking the entire. I mean, it’s running the whole benchmark. There are 26 things. It’s visible here in the corner, and now it’s from the sixth and in out of 26.
- Here are the results unigene heaven benchmark 4.0 frames per second. It has 47 scores, 1184 most minor frames per second, 18 most frames per second. I’m running an AMD phenom six-core CPU. It’s unlocked. Meanwhile, It’s a four or quad-core CPU. Which is opening, and that’s why it says model unknown, and it’s running at three gigahertz.
- The video card is a Radeon r9 283 gigabytes of memory and 384 bits bass with the settings. They were set to dark biotechs 115 by four aspect ratio eight times anti-aliasing full-screen mode. It has a desolation extreme quality ultra. You can further play around with this one.
- Let’s click on three now; pull down 10 is the island. Which is moving? OK, let’s go back there. I’m standing still, and the island is moving. Oh, let’s put it into work mode this mode. I can fall down II. I’m going from one island to another.
- Meanwhile, Highland High mail my house. So, I am sunshine, Lucas. What did the place that balloon? Let’s climb up three OK, and oops, it’s friends yo too much matunuck Santa Claus nothing.
- OK, let’s do some other things. We’re onto that ship of kidding earlier now. It won’t let me, OK, so that’s unigene have a friendly little benchmarking software. I’m in the air, so we are near the balloon. That heat was excellent; nothing here. Here’s the heat what. Is this OK? That’s it. For this benchmark application, the temperature is at 65 degrees Celsius.
- Suppose you can see that my power supplies whoop. That’s a piece of paper, so my power supply makes the video card’s noise that’s crazy. So I have to change the power source a little bit take down the outer case. So it will cool down better massive eating OK, that’s thanks for watching it’s cute little x mark you.
Unigine Heaven Benchmark Download Features:
- Exciting hardware balance trying
- Truthful marks since of 100 percent GPU-bound benchmarking
- Benchmarking presets for opportune contrast of consequences
- Support for DirectX 9, DirectX 11, and GL 4.0.
- All in one software package backing for Windows, Linux, and Mac OS X.
- Comprehensive utilization of device tessellation, with flexible frames
- Intense sky with big clouds and a tough night and night cycle
- Real-time brightness of screen space
- Cinematic and interactive walk-through camera practices
- Numerous observing training care
- A number of 3D stereophonic ways
- GPU hotness and clock watching
- Avoidance line switch deal
- Modified gossips in CSV setup
- Software execution maintenance for DirectX 11 for position resolves
- Sustenance for English, Russian and Chinese tongues
Unigine Heaven Benchmark Download is a tool that lets you test your pc power. It has many graphics cards that have given special attention. So, that provisions ATI Radeon HD 4xxx or difficult and NVIDIA GeForce 8xxx. Heaven Benchmark comes with a dreamy look with a touch of ‘steampunk.
- That includes ancient cities with flying boats. It should change the lighting effects according to the day/night cycle. Meanwhile, that also has an interactive mode. It allows you to change playback settings to remove or less from a computer. It depends on what you are watching.
|Windows 10 / Windows 8 / Windows 7 / Windows Vista / XP